Happy Friday nursery children, it’s almost the weekend!
I hope you’re all well
If you have a go at today's tasks, don't forget to share what you have been doing on our Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ and tag @StMariesKirkby so I can see!
Miss Price x
- Practise saying and writing the sounds that we have already looked at (m,a,s,d, t, i, n, p, g, o, c, k, u, b, f & e)
- Watch the following short videos all about the 'L' and 'h' sounds:
- Practise saying and writing these sounds
- Go on a scavenger hunt around your house to find things/places that begin with these sounds e.g, lego, lamp, hairbrush, hammer etc. Take a picture of the things you find or draw these items.
- Ordering Numbers- Cut up paper and make number cards 0-10. Spread the numbers out face up and support your child ordering the numbers to 10. If they get stuck, help them by counting up to see which number comes next.
- Challenge - When the numbers are ordered, ask your child to close their eyes, take a number away and see if they can figure out which number is missing.
Speaking and Language/ Knowledge and Understanding the world.
- Choose one of the animals on the word mat below. Then, make up some clues for your child to help them identify the animal that you are thinking of.