Good morning nursery children!
Hope you have had a lovely week, have a go at today's activities below.
If you do any of today's tasks, don't forget to share it on our Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ and tag @StMariesKirkby so I can see!
Miss Price x
- Practise saying and writing some of the sounds that we have already looked at (m,a,s,d, t, i, n, p, g, o, c, k, u, b, f, e, l, h, r, j, v, y, w, z, qu, x, sh, th, ch ng and nk)
- Play this interactive rhyming game.
- Share the story ‘Terrific Trains’ by Tony Mitton. If you do not have the story at home watch it using the link below.
- Discuss some of the sounds that the train makes in the story for example rattling, whistling and hissing.
Expressive Art and Design
- Imagine you need to get somewhere really quickly. Design a vehicle to get you from place to place. How does your vehicle travel? Does your vehicle travel on land, water or in the sky? What will your vehicle need?
- Draw a picture of your vehicle