This week in Geography, I'd like you to make a fact file all about Australia!
Remember - we have written non-chronological reports in school all about refugees.
You need to:
- Have a clear title
- Have subheadings
- Use paragraphs
- Use facts - not opinions
- Have an exciting picture
I want you to tell me:
- Facts about Australia (Currency, population, the capital city)
- All about the Australian people and culture (Where do they mostly live, what jobs do they have, what food do they eat, who are the famous celebrities?)
- All about Australian animals (What animals would you find in Australia, what animals would people keep as pets?)
- Landmarks in Australia (where should people visit?)
- Any other exciting facts you can find.
To help you, read through the PowerPoint attached below and click the link below to a website all about Australia for kids!
Please send pictures of your fact files to our twitter @StMariesKirkby - they can be completed on paper or in your purple book!