Hello Nursery friends,
I hope you had a fab half term week and have enjoyed the lovely sunny warm weather.
Have a go at today's new tasks below.
Mrs Wignall x
- Practise saying and writing these sounds
- Go on a scavenger hunt around your house to find things that begin with these sounds e.g, glasses, grape, octopus, oblong. Take a picture of the things you find or draw these items.
- Use this tens frame to practise making different amounts. Or, your child can practice making amounts to 10 using different objects from the garden e.g. leaves.
Speaking and Listening/Understanding the World
- Watch this video about animals in the rainforest. Can your child tell you about some of the animals that live in the rainforest? Can they remember any facts? Can they describe the animals?.
- Ask your child to make their own explorers outfit (e.g. binoculars, sunhat, backpack) and head out to the garden or on your daily walk. What creatures can your child find? Are they similar to any you might see in the rainforest? Take photographs.