My weekly diary
Reflect on the past week of home-learning.
Think about the following questions or discuss them with a family member at home:
- What have you managed to achieve?
- What did you particularly enjoy?
- What are you most proud of?
- Was there anything which you found difficult?
- Which lesson did you enjoy the most? Why?
- What are your goals for next week? Perhaps you didn't get enough exercise this week and your goal will be to try PE with Joe each day next week, or maybe you didn't do much reading, you could set this as your goal. Setting a small goal such as this will help to give you some focus for next week.
Complete the weekly diary below.