Today we are learning to;
Do you remember the charter we made in school? Well, this is all based upon the fact that you have rights and responsibilities within our school. Here we have a child-friendly version of the Convention on the Rights of a child.
I would like you to read over the document and then look at the images below. Answer these questions and think about both the adults' and the child's responsibilities.
1) What is happening in the pictures?
2) Which picture would you rather be a part of?
3) Can you see anything that is unfair in the pictures?
4) Who is taking responsibility in each picture?
5) Would you like to change anything in either of the pictures?