Happy Thursday nursery children,
Hope you are all well
If you have a go at today's tasks, don't forget to share what you have been doing on our Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ and tag @StMariesKirkby so I can see!
Mrs Wignall x
- Practise saying and writing these sounds
- Go on a scavenger hunt around your house to find things/places that begin with these sounds e.g, flower, fish, egg,envelope etc. Take a picture of the things you find or draw these items.
- Use a teddy and count forwards and backwards making deliberate mistakes. Can your child spot the mistakes? Mistakes can include leaving out numbers, repeating numbers or a number in the wrong place.
CHALLENGE: Ask your child to spot the mistake when the numbers are written down.
- Using the story The Tiger Who Came To Tea, draw a picture of the tiger and label the picture using words to describe him e.g. stripy fur, sharp teeth.
- Ask your child to create some rainforest animal masks then talk about the sounds that different animals make