I hope you were able to have a go at some of yesterday's activities.
Here are some more for today. Please share your learning on Tapestry or Twitter, it would really really make my day to see your fabulous work!
Enjoy, stay safe and keep smiling!
Mrs Wignall x
- Read the story 'Room on the Broom' by author, Julia Donaldson, if you have it at home. You can also watch it if you click on the following link:
In our phonics lessons we have been focussing on alliteration. We have been practising listening to sounds at the beginning of our names, animals, colours and other words and hearing the differences between them.
(username: march20 password: home)
- Use the following picture to play I spy the story character- e.g. I spy a character beginning with the sound c (cat).
- Go on a hunt for the numeral '2' in your house. Can you find it on a phone, TV remote, food packaging, toys etc.
- Practise writing '2' in the air, then on paper.
- Can you show 2 fingers, do 2 claps, 2 hops and 2 jumps?
- One wonderful world and one me! Learn all about the number 2 with Numberblock Two here:
Expressive Arts and Design/Writing
- Can you draw a picture of all the characters from the story of 'Room on the Broom' or make the characters with paint handprints/fingerprints like the one below?
'Room on the Broom' inspired yoga: