Good morning Nursery,
I hope you are feeling good and keeping safe! The weather is due to get cooler today and you may get a chance to put your wellies on and splash in some rainy puddles for a change!
If you have a go at today's tasks, don't forget to share what you have been doing on our Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ and tag @StMariesKirkby so I can see!
Mrs Wignall x
- Practise saying and writing these sounds
- Go on a scavenger hunt around your house to find things/places that begin with these sounds e.g, umbrella, ball, bag etc. Take a picture of the things you find or draw these items.
- Watch Go Jetters: Amazon Rainforest. Can your child tell you where the tree frog was found? What sound did it make? Which rainforest insect steals the picnic? What happens when the tree frogs aren’t there to eat the ants?
Listening & Attention/ Understanding the World
Play the Animal Jungle Quiz
- Listen to the clues. Can you match the clue to the correct animal?
- Click here to create your own jungle. Drag the animals onto the picture. Where do you think the animals should go? Why? i.e. on the ground, in the trees…