Good morning nursery children!
Here are today's activities to help keep you busy.
If you do any of today's tasks, don't forget to share it on our Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ and tag @StMariesKirkby so I can see!
Mrs Wignall x
- Practise saying and writing some of the sounds that we have already looked at (m,a,s,d, t, i, n, p, g, o, c, k, u, b, f, e, l, h, r, j, v, y, w, z, qu, x, sh, th, ch ng and nk)
- Think of different types of transport or vehicles beginning with some of the letters of the alphabet (there wont be one for every letter of course), e.g. a=aeroplane, b=bike, c=car, d=digger etc.
- Provide your child with a selection of containers in the bath, sink, tray or paddling pool. Experiment together, showing the bottles and containers as full, half full, nearly empty, nearly full, empty and overflowing.
Listen to ‘The Naughty Bus’ here: https://safeyoutube.net/w/Pch6
- Your child can make a wanted poster for the Naughty Bus.
- Make your very own Naughty Bus and use this to retell the story. Alternatively, your child could make a different mode of transport as a challenge.