Good morning nursery children!
Here are some activities to keep you busy today. Please share your learning on Tapestry or Twitter, I would love to see some of your brilliant work!
Enjoy and take care.
Mrs Wignall x
In our phonics lessons we have also been been talking about rhythm and rhyme and have been recognising and repeating rhyming words.
- Rhyming Books- Share a book or e-book that has a familiar repeating/rhyming pattern (or use 'The Gingerbread Man presentation book below).
Maths-sorting and counting
- Talk about the different objects/items of clothing we may use for different types of weather e.g warm coat, wooly hat, sun hat, raincoat, umbrella, scarf, shorts, jumper t-shirt, sun cream, wellies.
- Find these items in your house and sort these into things we would use/wear on cold days, rainy days or warm days.
- Help your child to count the items in each set. Which set has the most/least or do they have the same number?
Communication and Language/Writing/Technology
- Follow the instructions game - ● Give instructions to guide each other around the house/garden i.e. forward two steps, turn left, forward two more steps. ● Can you support your child in drawing a map to show the way around the house? CHALLENGE: Work with your child guiding Bee Bot to the flower here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/19685257/ Use the arrows and press ‘Go!