Good morning Nursery children,
Hope you're all well. Here are today's tasks on what looks to be a very warm and sunny day, enjoy!
Mrs Wignall x
*Don't forget to share any of the work you have been doing on our school twitter page on https://twitter.com/ and tag @StMariesKirkby so I can see*
Watch the following short videos all about the 't' and 'i' sounds:
- Practise saying and writing these sounds as well as the other ones we have looked at this week (m,a,s,d)
- Go on a scavenger hunt around your house or garden to find things that begin with these sounds e.g, table, truck, insect etc. Take a picture of the things you find or draw these items.
- Look at the 'looking after yourself' powerpoint presentation at the bottom of this page
- Talk about how sport and exercise helps to keep our body healthy.
- Ask your child to draw a picture of themselves doing something sporty they enjoy. i.e. running, jumping, swimming.
- Can they write their name on the picture
CHALLENGE: write a simple sentence with adult support e.g. I can hop, I swim etc
Read the book ‘We’re Going on a Bear Hunt’ if you have it or listen here: https://safeyoutube.net/w/jdT5
- Talk about the positional language used in the story – through, over, under.
- Create a simple obstacle course in the house or in your garden where children can travel through, under, over different obstacles.