Writing a diary entry.
For today's writing activity (as on a Friday in school, we usually do an independent write) I would like you to write a diary entry about a day in your life during this weird time of home learning.
Don't forget you need to include:
- Describe the place where the event has happened (your house, the rooms you spend time in, your garden)
- It needs to be written in past tense!
- Talks about key events in your day (waking up, starting school work, eating lunch, your playtime/breaks, your evenings)
- Most importantly - talks about your feelings
- Using time conjunctions - before that, after that, then, after lunch, in the evening.
- Use personal pronouns - I, me, we, my.
I would LOVE to see some pictures of your diary entries on our twitter!